CREATE A COMFORTABLE DEN FOR YOUR BABY WITH OUR NURSERY WALL ART
The arrival of a newborn baby is such a special time in a parent’s life. Many preparations need to be made around the home before you can welcome your new addition. One such task is organizing a nursery where the baby can comfortably rest and be catered to. Minted can help inspire the overall look of the room with our collection of adorable nursery wall art. Outfit your nursery with cute artwork that complements the crib, changing station, stuffed animals, hanging mobiles, onesies, blankets, and other items you have purchased for your bundle of joy.
Our playful nursery art collection features over 500 original works of art that can be purchased in your choice of sizes. Complete the print with your choice of 17 different professional framing options also provided by Minted. Whether looking for nursery room decor for a baby boy or a girl, we have plenty of wall art themes to choose from. Universal themes that work great in all baby rooms include imagery of baby animals, the alphabet and numbers, simple shapes, and designs with soft pastel colors. Search for all these themes and more on our site!
ORIGINAL ARTWORK & DESIGNS
All of the nursery artwork you find on Minted is created and submitted exclusively to Minted from independent artists that live across the globe. From their studios or home offices, they create beautiful artwork and submit their work to be sold on our site. We regularly host design contests throughout the year and encourage seasoned artists as well as newcomers to submit their creations. Because our collection of artwork is sourced from so many different artists, with different skillsets and influences, we find that our collection remains very diverse. A large percentage of our nursery wall art is also limited edition, meaning we will only print 350 versions per size, colorway, and substrate of each piece before it is retired. We understand how art can help create an individual identity in your home or nursery and we are proud to offer these one-of-a-kind options to choose from.
The art print itself is just one of the many components that go into ordering a custom art piece through Minted. We provide you with options on the framing, sizing, materials used, and matting, which can all have a different effect on the final look of your art selection. See below on some of the options provided to you.
- Pick a Size: We understand that oftentimes you need to get creative when it comes to hanging wall art. Maybe there are a set of windows, decorative wainscoting, baby furniture, or other wall art in your nursery that factors into your options on the size of the art you are able to display. Each of our nursery wall art selections can be ordered in a number of sizes ranging from 5” x 7” up to 40” x 54”. Find the perfect selection to fit your desired wall space.
- Framing Options: Do you want a wide frame or a thin frame? A white frame or a black frame? A wood frame or a metal frame? The answer to all these questions will rely heavily on the artwork you choose and the decor of your nursery. As you complete your purchase on Minted, we will present you with over a dozen frame options to choose from. Shop frames made from distressed and recycled barn wood, frames handmade in Italy, and frames adorned with a subtle herringbone pattern. Of course, you can always opt to have your artwork shipped unframed if that is your preference.
- Canvas or Print: Select what material you would like your art printed on. Opt for a paper print that pairs nicely with our assortment of framing options, or you can select to have your nursery art printed on canvas sized in eight different arrangements.
- Border & Matting Styling: We provide four different options regarding how your art piece will sit inside the framing materials. For a minimalistic look, choose to have the art print extend all the way to the edge of the frame. For a cleaner and crisper feel, you can have a white border printed around the perimeter of your piece. Add a layered and textured look by applying a museum-grade mat board around the perimeter of your piece. Lastly, achieve a dramatic look by having your entire art selection float mounted above the thick mat board. Each border and matting technique alters the final presentation of your wall art ever so slightly. Find the styling that speaks to you!
STYLES FOR EVERY NURSERY THEME
When it comes to nursery wall decor, we understand there are countless themes new mothers and fathers may go with. Certain color selections like baby blue and shades of green tend to be preferred for a baby boy’s room, while colors like red, pink, and purple are go-to picks for a baby girl’s room. Sort through our full collection of nursery room wall art and apply our easy-to-use filters for the gender of your baby, to see our recommended picks for a girl’s room, boy’s room, and gender-neutral rooms. Of course, you can also sort through our collection based on popular themes such as animals, landscapes, fun shapes, and so much more. Take a look below at a sample set of nursery room art themes you could achieve through Minted.
- Wild Theme: Dress up the walls of your baby’s room with fun imagery of wild animals like a parrot, spotted jaguar, or delicate butterfly. We also have some cute designs that play up the flora you might find out in the wild like a large palm leaf or prickly cactus. The palm leaf print might pair nicely with a tropical fern you may have in the corner of your nursery.
- Simple Shapes Theme: Achieve a decorative minimalist look with your artwork in this theme. Enjoy the calming effects of simple circles, stars, lines, and squares painted in cool color tones. Pair the shape patterns with other patterns you may have for curtains, bedding in the crib, or onesies you have purchased for your toddler.
- Soft Pastels Theme: Robin’s egg blue, delicate pinks, peppermint green, and subtle yellows round out the color palette represented in this grouping. Imagery ranges from hot air balloons to baby bunnies.
- Soft & Sweet Theme: Draw energy off of art that is created with warm color combinations of red, orange, peach, and yellow. Leverage these pieces to add a splash of color to your nursery room wall and create a complementary color effect. Shop designs featuring a teddy bear in a sweater, goldfish, birds, and a bouquet of colorful hearts.
- Sand & Sea Theme: For those families that live on a tropical island or near a sandy coastline, you may want to mirror your exterior ocean views with your nursery wall decor. Derive joy from images of whales, ocean waves, baby seals, palm trees, and schools of fish.
- Black & White Theme: To achieve a modern and contemporary look for your toddler’s room, consider maintaining a black and white color pairing. These two colors pair perfectly with any other color you may be considering for your nursery. Potential Minted designs include a hand-painted baby zebra, abstract line drawing of a rhino, geometric arrangements of lines and shapes, and imaginative word art.
- Great Outdoors Theme: Find beauty in nature and your everyday surroundings. Artwork in this theme celebrates wild animals like bears, foxes, and fawns. This theme might play well in a home set in the countryside or with views of snowy mountain peaks.
These art themes only scratch the surface when it comes to nursery wall art possibilities offered through Minted. Filter through designs that are rustic, vintage, bohemian, whimsical, or celebrate particular cities and states. We even have options that can be personalized with personal imagery or key stats like your baby’s weight, size, and birthdate.
FREE ART STYLING AND RECOMMENDATIONS
With so many options to choose from, we can understand how you may have some indecision on your nursery wall decor. Let Minted step in and make your decision a little easier! Our team of stylists is standing by to select Minted art that will work perfectly for your newborn’s room. Simply text us a picture of your room and answer a few questions on style preferences and we will text you back with stylings we think would look great on your wall. We will even create a mockup with the recommended art, our recommended size, and where it can be positioned on your wall. Our stylists have assisted thousands of individuals to achieve the design perfection they were striving for.